CTEK M300 [Power Management CTEK-M300]
M300 is CTEKs powerful charger for boat owners with larger need of quick and effective charging.
M300 is temperature compensated, it reconditions a stratified battery with the special RECOND mode, and this is needed after several deep discharges which is common in the marine environment.
The larger CTEK's Marine chargers have 4 meter cables and eyelet terminals for easy installation in the boat. M300 has 5 year warranty delivers 25A and has IP44-classification. All CTEK chargers are spark free, short circuit proof and will not harm the electronic equipment.
THE CTEK UNIQUE 8-STEP CHARGING
- DESULPHATlON: Detects sulphated batteries. Pulsing current and voltage removes sulphate from the lead plates of the battery restoring the battery capacity
- SOFT START: Tests if the battery can accept charge. This step prevents charging proceeding with a defective battery
- BULK: Charging with maximum current until approximately 80% battery capacity
- ABSORPTION (battery ready to use): Charging with declining current to maximize up to 100% battery capacity
- ANALYSE: Tests if the battery can hold charge. Batteries that cannot hold charge may need to be replaced
- RECOND: Choose the RECOND program to add this step to the charging process. The voltage increases during this process to create controlled gassing in the battery. Gassing mixes the battery acid and returns energy to the battery
- FLOAT (fully charged): Maintaining the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge
- PULSE, MAINTENANCE CHARGING: Maintaining the battery at 95-100% capacity. The charger monitors the battery voltage and gives a pulse when necessary to keep the battery fully charged
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Safer for people: CTEK chargers are foolproof to connect, spark proof, reverse polarity protected and there is no need for the battery to be disconnected
Safer for vehicles: CTEK chargers regulate voltage to protect sensitive electronic and audio equipment
CTEK chargers provide: Fully automatic charging, maintenance and battery care. There is no need for specific battery knowledge or charging technology to get the most from a CTEK charger. The patented desulphation function revives drained batteries and extends battery life; float/pulse charging allows ‘set and forget’ for months at a time without harming the battery
CTEK chargers are tough: Shockproof, weatherproof, dustproof, approved for outdoor use (IP44-IP65 depending on model) and in temperatures from -20°C to +50°C
With CTEK quality is guaranteed: all chargers have a warranty of either 2 or 5 years depending on model.
M300 is the recommended charger for boats with larger service batteries. The powerful 12V 25A M300 is perfect for analysis, charging and maintenance of all types of boat batteries up to 500Ah.
- Charges batteries from 50Ah up to 500Ah. Maintains larger batteries up to 120Ah.
- 10 day float maintenance for maximum charge level
- IP44 Rated - suitable for outdoor use
- Supply programme - can be used as a 12V power source to protect electrical settings
- Night Mode for silent running when sleeping
- 5 year warranty
Key Technical Data
- Input voltage AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage Nominal: 12V
- Efficiency 85%
- Charging voltage 14.4V, Temperature compensated
- Charging current 25A max
- Back current drain* <2Ah per month
- Ripple** <4%
- Ambient temperature -20Â°C to +50Â°C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Cooling Fan
- Type of charger Eight step, fully automatic, switch mode with pulse maintenance.
- Type of batteries All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, Calcium/Calcium and GEL).
- Battery capacity 50-500Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 235x130x65mm
- Insulation IP 44 (Outdoor use)***
- Weight 2.2kg
- Cable length:
- Mains to charger - 1.8mtr
- Charger to battery - 4.0mtr